I’ve heard from so many small business owners who are (in mid-2021) re-evaluating the focus of their business, the type of services they provide to their ideal clients, and how they work with their clients.
It’s a lot to consider, and the process can be overwhelming.
With this in mind, I’ll share some resources that address the questions I often hear, along with some important points in the discussion (but may be missing from it). This will be a series of posts covering marketing, website design, copy, and SEO for small businesses.
Whether you’re revisiting or revising the direction for your business, here are a few posts to get you started:
- Your Goals: When you want to clarify precisely why you do what you do, then how to use that clarity as a measuring tool for your business decisions.
- Baby Steps: If you’re just getting started and need to establish a business name and claim a domain, start here.
- Take the Slow Lane: How slow marketing is the approach to building a sustainable business.
- Tools of the Trade: My recommended tools for online businesses.
- Best Free or Low-Cost Email Marketing: A comparison of common email marketing tools.
- How to Share Your Blog on Social Media: The nitty-gritty details so you can start sharing your blog posts on social media.