Whether you’re refreshing your website or starting from scratch, you probably have questions like:
- What platform is best for what I, and my business, need out of a website?
- For a WordPress website, what plugins do I need so my site is secure?
- How do I maintain my website so it continues to support my business in six months, a year, two years?
- What am I missing that would take my website up a level (or two)?
I’ve got answers for you based on my work with small business owners to find what they truly need for their websites.
- Popular Platforms: Wix, WordPress, or Squarespace?
- WordPress Plugins: What Plugins Do You Need?
- Website Maintenance: Top Five Tips for Every Site
- Take Your Website Up a Level: What a Web Designer Sees on Your Site
And, here are some topics that are often overlooked but are important to consider for websites:
- Preparing for a New Site: Website Prep
- Why a Frequent Refresh is Important: Update Your Site Every Two or Three Years
- Why Designing for Mobile is Important Now: Mobile Responsive Sites
I’ll continue to share posts in this series with resources that help you create the marketing that aligns with your fresh business direction. Missed last week’s resources related to marketing? Check them out here.
In my next post, I share tips on updating your copy to streamline your sales conversations, onboard, and set realistic expectations with your ideal clients.